BEMA Pharma GmbH offers solutions for the packaging of pharmaceutical products. A production facility for secondary packaging according to EU GMP requirements is finally established at the BEMA site in Berlin Mariendorf. In addition to the mechanical packaging of large amounts it is possible to package smaller batch sizes by hand. We offer secondary packaging for:
- blister packs
- single-dose containers
- bottles and pierce-through ampoules
In cooperation with external partners we also offer the complete packaging of pharmaceutical products, including primary packaging.
BEMA Pharma GmbH and its partners offer a range of additional pharmaceutical services according to the high EU and German standards.
- due diligence, in-licensing and sourcing
- registrations in Germany (national), the EU (DCP, MRP and CP) and RoW (national and CPP procedures)
- life-cycle management, transfer of ownership and variations
- quality control and release according to EU GMP requirements
- distribution services for pharmaceutical products ((with extract world map at the side))